Saturday, September 1, 2007

Air powered cars

Air powered cars runs on compressed air instead of gasoline. This car is powered by a two cylinder compressed engine. This engine can run either on compressed air alone or act as an IC engine. Compressed air is stored in glass or fiber tanks at a pressure of 4351 psi.

Within the next two years, you could see the first air-powered vehicle motoring through your town. Most likely, it will be the e.Volution car that is being built by Zero Pollution Motors.

The cars have generated a lot of interest in recent years, and the Mexican government has already signed a deal to buy 40,000 e.Volutions to replace gasoline- and diesel-powered taxis in the heavily polluted Mexico City.
Numerous innovations have been integrated in the engine design. As an example, there is a patented system of articulated conrods that allow the piston to pause at top dead center. The following graph indicates this movement of the piston in relation to the driving shaft rotation.

The car engine runs on compressed air and incorporates the three laws of thermodynamics.
1. The first law states that energy can neither be destroyed nor be wasted.
2. The second law describes the disorder within substances.
The third law defines that only in crystals at 0o k, there is absolute disorder
For more details visit http://www.seminarsonly.com

27 comments:

Unknown said...

please send mefull seminar of my gmail account
sanket2shah@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please send me complete seminar on sachinbhople86@gmail.com

Unknown said...

send me full seminar report on my gmail account i.e cbadgujar157@gmail.com its my college seminar topic,so its my request to u.
Thank U

Unknown said...

please send me complete seminar phnimin50@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please send me the complete details of "air powered car" on my account...

Unknown said...

sir please send me compleat seminar topic on"air powered car" on my gmail accont
devaprasad114@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sir please send me complete seminar topic on"air powered car" on my gmail accont
devaprasad114@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sir i want full details about it

Anonymous said...

please send me full seminar report on air powered car on my email address mishra.jai.20@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please send me complete seminar on my id vijayanrharne@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please send me complete seminar on my id vijayanrharne@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please send me complete seminar on my id vijayanrharne@gmail.com

Unknown said...

please send me complete seminar on anukarmakar@gmail.com

dfgdfsgggf said...

sir please send me full seminar deyails to my gmail account santoshshetty49@gmail.commahantesh

dfgdfsgggf said...

sir please send me full seminar deyails to my gmail account santoshshetty49@gmail.com

artist'prakhar said...

sir please please send me ful detail of this topic in my gmail id p.prakhar76@gmail.com
sir i request to u.

Unknown said...

sir please send the full report to my mail,sweetyteja11@gmail.com

Pritesh said...

plz send me full seminar on my id "priteshc299@gmail.com"
plz its very urgent to me

Prachi I said...

please send me full seminar report on air powered car on my email address prachi3333@gmail.com

anil said...

please send me full seminar topic my account
anil.bhuju@gmail.com

amey said...

plz send me full seminar report on amey2424@rediffmail.com

Anonymous said...

pls send me ppt on this topic

Anonymous said...

pls send ppt on this topic to my mail id - ragasudhar1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

pls send ppt on this topic to my mail id - ragasudhar1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

pls send me ppt on this topic

Anonymous said...

pls send me ppt on this topic

environment said...

pls send me the full seminar abt this topic to me
sasi.kesav312@gmail.com